Vacature Handover Manager & Document Controller – 10206 – ‘s-Gravenhage
Voor een project tot voorlopig het eind van 2020 zoeken we voor een opdrachtgever het onderstaande.
Dinel Oil & Gas / Industrie richt zich op het verlenen van adviezen en diensten op het gebied van engineering- en constructieopdrachten voor korte en lange projecten, zowel nationaal als internationaal. Met onder meer projecten in de distributie en opslagindustrie, chemische en petrochemische industrie, machinebouw, maakindustrie, installatie- en energiebranche en de food- en farmaceutische industrie. Voor deze specifieke vacature kan je voor meer informatie contact met ons opnemen. We know how…..just ask
The Handover Manager & Document Controller will ensure that the turbines and the various packages are delivered according to the service contract. You will ensure quality during the whole of the value chain of each separate package all the way towards final handover from the project (installation) team to the operations (service) team. Keeping an eye on economic results, quality, time schedule and EHS. The role demands both adherences to key Project KPI’s and a strong project focus to ensure repeatable project success. You must have previous experience gained from a Quality type of role where you have delivered performance excellence and project focus and be able to demonstrate process discipline and sound quality experience. In return we offer a competitive basic salary, holiday allowance, possible bonus scheme, pension and other benefits.
Some of your key tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Drive the standards, expectations, guidelines and culture to achieve an incident and injury free project execution in alignment with a clear safety mindset,
• You are a main contact for our operation(service) team, supporting them in aligning the documentation scope of a project until full implementation in the operations phase (both with the customer and internally),
• You will ensure regular quality gate checks during the whole of the value chain of each separate package e.g. turbines, cables, monopiles and platforms from the factory all the way to its final position within the windfarm according to the contract ensuring a seamless final handover to the operations team. This means a zero-snag delivery with a high quality.
• Quality checks can be factory test, mechanical walk downs, electrical walkdowns and final walkdowns in order to ensure our high-quality standard.
• You ensure the processes and tools to be followed and used for project handover and documentation delivery are addressed and aligned early in the project,
• Use project management standards through stakeholder engagement within the handover process, previous lessons learned, operational efficiencies and in alignment with Business Objectives and customer contract expectations,
• Contribute on the Project Life Cycle from start to final acceptance to ensure project schedule and key targets are met,
• Regular reporting / updates to our management and stakeholders of project progress to plan, KPI’s. Advise of areas requiring escalation, decision for resolution & non-conformance,
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in a Project Management role where they have dealt with the commercial and operational activities. You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing and developing customer relationships.
• Bachelor’s degree,
• You have a strong business acumen, preferably gained within a technical business environment. Knowledge of Tender,
• You have strong relationship building skills, both internally across different functions and externally towards our suppliers,
• At least 4-6 years working experience as Quality or Handover / document Manager role in an (international) organization,
• A technical background will be highly advantageous,
• It is likely that you have a relevant level of education and a successful track record within similar positions but are keen to learn and develop your knowledge and skills further,
• You have strong skills in people management. You can work independently, are organized, sensitive to deadlines and budget restraints. You can recognize situations that warrant attention and develop practical solutions. Besides that, you are strong analytical and able to effectively communicate about your analysis and results. Besides that, you are an excellent networker and a team player,
• You are internationally minded and enjoy working across cultures,
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and Dutch. German is an asset,
• Availability to travel as required.
Joyce de Heer +31(0)102343573 kan je meer vertellen over de voorwaarden, salariering, duur etc.